How It Works
1. Gather all your unused apparel and tack items
- We accept freshly laundered hunter/jumper apparel and tack. Items must currently in style and be in good condition (schooling or show condition) with no major rips, tears or staining
- Not sure if your items fit the description? Check out our Accepted Items and Brands Page
2. Print, review and sign The Standby List Consignment Agreement
- Don’t forget to list all your items on the Inventory sheet! Please include both documents in your package with your items
- Click HERE to view The Standby List Consignment Agreement (PDF)
3. Ship your items to The Standby List or arrange for pick up
- Check out our convenient offerings:
- You can ship your items using Canada Post to: The Standby List, PO Box 2172, Angus, Ontario, L0M1B0
- If you are located in Simcoe County or the GTA, residential or barn pick ups are available for sellers who have 5 or more items. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for residential or barn pick ups
- Show pick ups are also available. Check out our Instagram to see if which shows we are attending!
4. Shortly after The Standby List has received your items, you will receive a confirmation email outlining the items received and the listing price of the items
- Should The Standby List not accept certain items, you will be advised and provided options for return or donation of the item
- In order to ensure your items will be accepted, make sure to check out our Accepted Items and Brands page or send us an email!
- Should any items require repairs or cleaning, we will advise you of such before anything is done. You can choose for us to continue with the repairs or cleaning, or have the item(s) returned to you at your expense.
5. Get paid for your sold items
- Payments can be made via e-transfer or store credit
Ready to consign with us? View The Standby List Consignment Agreement HERE.
If you have any questions about how our consignment process works, please email email@example.com